CarmenNotes

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Heigh-Ho Heigh-Ho

Heigh-Ho, Heigh-Ho,
it's off to Stanford I go,
just keep on drivin, all day long
Heigh-Ho, Heigh-Ho

Today the doc will tell me when the wound-vac is coming out, and then I can start to get a little quality of life back, such as go out with friend at a restaurant without being self conscious of a tube attached to a machine is coming out of my belley.
That will feel like my sanity is starting to come back. Everything else is very boring right now. I look forward to phone calls where I don't have to talk about myself, and can just listen to someone elses story..so please get your story ready for me.
aloha,
Carmen

3 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Heigh Hi Heigh Hi.....ok!
So, I decided to "not" do my treatments....for now anyway. Yay!...Doc is not pleased but 'Oh well.
Been painting again...actually trying to finish one I started months ago. Just lost the 'it" for a while (whatever the "it" is. Going down to Malibu tomorrow to visit my mom and to see the nutritionist. I am putting a lot of hope into him helping me get my immune system up. Kath will be in town next week so I am looking forward to spending a bit of time with her before she heads your way. Off to Lolli's B'day beach day on sunday too...Wish you were here for that. When I am on the beach I think of you...and Kath gathering her rocks. hehe....Love you Buhn so much. Miss you more. T

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Buckaroo Farms said...

Heigh-Ho 2,
Rick and I are getting ready to go on a four-day weekend trip! It should be lots of fun, but the preparation of the animal care requirements is craaazy. We had beautiful weather on Monday, then yesterday it poured and the cool temps are back (yuk). The critters, Rick, and I are ready for blue, sun-filled skies. Well... I'm off to work (heigh-ho, heigh-ho). Sending you my love and wishes for a vac-no-more day. xoxox Vicki

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

Hideeee Ho Carm
Hope things are better after your trip to Stanford. So great that Jane and Kath will be able to visit you:)
Our family is fine and doing well. Family birthdays are finally done for awhile:) So many in April....I have had enough cake for a lifetime:)
Wish you were here to go to the beach and see Lolli and the girls.....I will send you a hug from the beautiful ocean and take pictures (of course)!! Talk to you soon......love ya'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home