CarmenNotes

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Good News!!

Hi Everyone,
Tomorrow, June 27, I get my Chest tube taken out. That means there is no more pleura fluid surrounding my right lung. YAY GOD!!!!!! Chemo Theapy works, although it is disgusting. It also means I can start swimming and continue my therapy for bi-lateral knee replacements, which wasn't finished! I'm getting very stiff in my young-old age of 59. So on Fri. I leave for Tehachapi again for another spiritual week on Kelly's ranch, and she has access to a huge swimming pool that I will be in everyday for one hour. Yay God again!!!
It's nice to have a second chance.
love to all of you and your prayers!
Carmen

6 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger Trisha said...

Hey Buhn...I love the posted pics. The one of you on the harp didn't go through though...unless it is only on my computer. It was wonderful talking to you yesterday. I wish I lived closer to you so I can be of help to you. Got a busy day at work today and then will be seeing the girls for dinner so I'll give them an update. You give me strength. Love you always, Trisha

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Carmen Dragon said...

WISH I COULD GO TO DINNER WITH YOU GUYS....LOVE YOU,
CARMEN

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Tina Lenert said...

Hey Carmen
Thanks so much for keeping us updated. So glad that things are looking so up for you. We harpgirls and schoolgirls are thinkin' of you lots.
Love, Tina Leftover

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

Great news Carm....and thanks for keeping all of us up to date. Great pictures. One doesn't seem to be showing? But the others are great! Wish you were going to dinner with us as well. You will be in our thoughts! Love you, and stay strong!

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Trisha said...

Morning Buhn...How you doing?? This must be a hard week for you so know I'm sending you big hugs. Love and miss you. xoxo Trisha

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

Thinking of you...
xoxo Dartboard Plankton

 

Post a Comment

<< Home