CarmenNotes

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Aloha Kauai Bloggers!

I will be coming back to Kauai on July 18. I have a music camp for kids K to 12th grade that I run at Church of Pacific from July 23 to July 28. Check out my website:
http://nssm.htohananet.com
It's a very exciting time for the Kauai kids, since they are starving for culture, especially music, as we all know!
I am also putting on a fund-raiser for my own cancer-fund, as I have been out of work from Jan. 1 (due to double-knee surgey) until now. The fund raiser will be on Sun, July 22 at 7:00pm Church of Pacific. I have invited a world-class singer, Sueann Pinner to perform. check her cd-s out at cdbaby.com
I'm asking anyone if they have a place for her to stay fron July 18 to july 29. It could be a room in a house, a condo, a house where someone has left island, and needs a caretaker, etc....anything would help.
Mahalo.
Carmen

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

Wow Carmen,
That is wonderful that you will be going back to the islands, and do what you love so much....teaching the children at your music camp. It is also great that you will be having a fundraiser for your own cancer fund. I know it will be a successful event. It sounds like you have everything under control. Glad you were able to see Trisha and John and have dinner together. That is so wonderful. I think of you daily. Stay strong, and I will talk to you soon. Much Aloha.love, Bonnie

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

Hi there Buhn... Hope you are doing ok after todays treatment. Thinking of you always. Let us all know more about your fundraising efforts. xoxo Trisha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home