CarmenNotes

Friday, March 26, 2010

No surgery till Tues.

Well, they never showed up to do surgery today. That's Stanford...it's a teaching hospital, and you get put 'on hold' a lot. They are also researching other options for surgical procedures, rather than the stent....so I just have to hang out a little longer. Kelly will probably leave tomorrow, as she is missing her husband and son, Dylan. Am hoping my 2 grandkids, Drew and Katie can visit me tomorrow.
As my father always said: "The first hundred years are the hardest."

2 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Coconut Wireless said...

Aloha Carmen
Just to let you know my heartfelt thoughts are with you.
sending you lots of Aloha from the Garden Island
in friendship Bev

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Mountain Park Music Counseling said...

Hello my friend,
I just read your post.......and I'm really sorry that you're not feeling well. By coincidence, or maybe not by coincidence, Ian, Colin and I will be at Stanford on Wednesday, March 31 for a campus tour. I will try to find you in the afternoon.
We send you all our love,
Miriam, Ian and Colin Clarke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home