CarmenNotes

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Headed North today

Wed: 3/24/10
Am checking out of Dominican Hospital today. They told me there's nothing more they can do for me, so my son Quincy, researched other possibilities. Stanford is the place to be, since they have all the current treatments, clinical trials, surgeries, etc.
I have an appointment with the same doctor I had when I was there in 2007 with a collapsed lung, Jackie Tai. The way I look at it is, they helped me then, so they can help me again.

3 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Bonnie said...

kayHi Carm.....you have such a great outlook on everything and you are so positive. Prayers to you, I know they will take care of you.
Bonniexoxo

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Lisa Mireles said...

Praying for you from Kauai! Sorry to hear about the latest turn of events. Am so grateful you will have your harp. They do sound like angels but I think that is a wonderful thing.

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Lovin' you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home