CarmenNotes

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

re: Day 4 in Hospital


Looks like I will be getting a stent inserted in my colon to open up my bowels so that I can eliminate again. It's been 5 days now with no food! My daughter Kelly is here and being a wonderful helper to me. She is bringing the harp to the hospital today so I can entertain myself and the nurses. I have a favorite male nurse, Matt, who makes me laugh in the middle of the night when he takes my blood pressure. He's really excited about the harp coming. They used to have harpists at Dominican hospital, and had to discontinue because one patient got very disturbed when he heard the angelic sounds, and thought he was dead!!! OMG.

2 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Bonnie said...

Carm...I am glad they can try something to make you feel better. Good news. The harp will bring so much joy to you and the staff. You play it so beautifully:) I will call in a couple of days so you can rest.
Love you.
Bonnie

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger bartoni said...

Carmen,

You are in our prayers. God will not leave you or forsake you and has a definite plan for you. You are a real inspiration for the rest of us.

Blessings,

Larry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home